KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA
welcome..

welcome..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKAT-TUNxAkanishGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Otanjoubi Omedettou Tanaka Koki & Taguchi Junnosuke!!! Lot's of love from us!!!~~~XD
~ KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA ~

[TRANSLATION] POTATO 2010.09 - KAT-TUN TIMES SOLVING CASES (UEDA TATSUYA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kirakazu
New Bie
New Bie
kirakazu

Potato - [TRANSLATION] POTATO 2010.09 - KAT-TUN TIMES SOLVING CASES (UEDA TATSUYA)   Empty
PostSubject: [TRANSLATION] POTATO 2010.09 - KAT-TUN TIMES SOLVING CASES (UEDA TATSUYA)    Potato - [TRANSLATION] POTATO 2010.09 - KAT-TUN TIMES SOLVING CASES (UEDA TATSUYA)   I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:39 am

ラーメン失踪事件
犯人ついに逮捕

●月▲日未明、〝ラーメン失踪事件″の容疑者、来々軒アルバイト店員、上田竜也(26歳)が犯行を認めた。中丸刑事の聞き込み調査で得られた証言で逮捕時、上田の言い訳である(笑)。

「おいしそうな物があればサッと食べてしまうのは確かに 認める。でもそれはオレに言わせれば、ほかの人がさっさと食べないのが原因だと思うんだよね。この前も中丸とふぐを食べてみるときに、あいつがまだ2切れ しか食べてないのを見て〝あれ、残してるの? だったら食べちゃうよ♥″って、お皿にあったふぐを全部一気に食べちゃったしね。結論としては、取られたく なければオレの前にご飯を置かないほうがいいってことだー!(笑)」

「僕が食べました」とついに自白

KAT-TUN上田竜也、ソロコン決定

「今は、リハが本格的に始まったところ。演奏を務めてく れるFiveに加えて、ストリングスやサックスも加入することになったから、前回以上に幅広いジャンルの曲を届けられるんじゃないかな。ライブとして聞か せる部分だけじゃなく、ショーとして見て楽しませる分など、いろいろあるから期待しててほしいね。火とか水とか・・・これ以上は本番のお楽しみってことで (笑)。ソロでは初めての地方公演ができるのも楽しみ!」

----------------------------

credit pic: KT-5ing
english translation: tatsuya_bocchan

---------------------------

SOLVING CASES

Disappearance of Ramen
Suspect finally arrested

●Date▲month early morning, "Disappearance of ramen" suspects, Tatsuya Ueda, which is a part-time employees who have worked for weeks in the store has admitted his crime. At the time of arrest, the facts that have been gained through collecting information on the investigation conducted by police Detective Nakamaru, Ueda gave his exucese. (laugh)

"If there is food that looks delicious it will be immediately eaten by me, it was true. Even so, if I was given permission to speak, its cause because other people do not immediately eat it. Previously, any time trying to eat fugu with nakamaru, I saw that he only eat two pieces. "Eh? There is still something left? Then I'll eat it, kay. " I told you so, then "fugu" is in the dish, I ate directly in one mouthful. So the conclusion is if you do not want me to take, you should not put food in front of me! *laugh*

"I ate it" finally admitted.

Ueda Tatsuya (KAT-TUN) has determined will perform Solo Concert.

"Now, rehersal has just begun in earnest. Together with FiVe which helps in terms of music, will be combined also with guitar strings and saxophone, and therefore it would not be able to deliver songs from a wide genre of music than the previous solo concerts.Not only in terms of making to be heard live, but also the fun, in terms of shows, and other aspects. Because there will be a variety, then I want you to look forward. That means there will be fire, water, and more than that which awaited at the time the show took place * laugh * I'm also impatiently looking forward, because I can hold a show at the new area the first time I held a solo concert there. "

------------------------
Back to top Go down

[TRANSLATION] POTATO 2010.09 - KAT-TUN TIMES SOLVING CASES (UEDA TATSUYA)
Page 1 of 1