KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA
welcome..

welcome..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKAT-TUNxAkanishGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Otanjoubi Omedettou Tanaka Koki & Taguchi Junnosuke!!! Lot's of love from us!!!~~~XD
~ KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA ~

What would you do if..?

Go down 
+7
hikari_NW
zeklawoi
emily
cnidaria_jin
farah_ichigo
earissa_tatsuya
isyya_k2j
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
isyya_k2j
Admin
Admin
isyya_k2j

What would you do if..? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:41 am

First topic message reminder :

I saw this game on one of the group of kat-tun at chrunchyroll. and try to do it here at this group. hope everyone will enjoy.^_^

~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+
EX:
first post: What would you do if Kame accidentally spilled water on you?

second post:
I'll try to calm down, and go to the bathroom to clean myself up.

What would you do if you accidentally found koki's wallet?

and so on......
~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+
Rules:
1. Do not post twice in a row.
2. You have to mention KAT-TUN or an individual member of KAT-TUN in your scenario.
3. No sexual scenarios.
4. Don't forget to put the phrase "whal would you do if..."
5. Have fun!! =]
Back to top Go down
https://kat-tunmalaysia.forumotion.net

AuthorMessage
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Iriguchi Deguchi DD desu XD Me too wouldn't mind listening to his joke everyday XD >>> yes...minna lets play this together!!!

What would you do if you're a taxi driver and suddenly there's a passenger that wants to ride your taxi, turns out to be Kame?

I will brings him where ever he wants to go! Kalau boleh...x nak ikut shortcut! The longer way the better, then i can hv a long good chat with him Razz *Prays..mintak2 la traffic jam skali * What would you do if..? - Page 2 220807

Hehe...what would you do if there is a person who hand a proposal to your family to take you as a his wife! You disagree and the family of the man sadly going home, but then your mom shows you the pic of that man; turns out to be AKANISHI JIN!!! The family already left..what would you do??? *long Q this time..gomen2 * Razz What would you do if..? - Page 2 749639
Back to top Go down
http://cnidaria-jin.livejournal.com/
farah_ichigo
Admin
Admin
farah_ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:30 pm

hehe.. i would do the same.. i might even offer to become his personal driver instead or i might kidnapped him.. What would you do if..? - Page 2 90142

what would you do if there is a person who hand a proposal to your family to take you as a his wife! You disagree and the family of the man sadly going home, but then your mom shows you the pic of that man; turns out to be AKANISHI JIN!!! The family already left..what would you do???

OMG!!!! What would you do if..? - Page 2 Affraid how stupid of me.. What would you do if..? - Page 2 124197
Then no matter what happened, I will be the one proposing him back..
It's Akanishi Jin we're talking about..
How can I refuse his proposal? I'm definitely going to marry him.. What would you do if..? - Page 2 90142
Opps.. *get's bricked again by DD-chan and Eastyarn too*
I wouldn't mind though..

What would you do if you were out at KLCC, suddenly there's a person stop you and asked you to take their pictures.. Turns out they are KAT-TUN!!! What would you do?
Back to top Go down
http://mybrilliantworld.blogspot.com
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:02 am

Nah...no bricks for you this time! YES...if that happens to me ~definitely i'll proposed him back! Moral Values..check your proposed!man first before you decide to give any answer Razz

What would you do if you were out at KLCC, suddenly there's a person stop you and asked you to take their pictures.. Turns out they are KAT-TUN!!! What would you do?

KYAAAAAAA *big cries* >>> I will help them taking the picture as much as they want and then, take out my own camera, taking some pictures with them! And of course...their signature! Then i'll hired myself becoming a volunteer to show them around! Heeeee Razz

What would you do if you go to Panasonic shop/ branch to accompany your mom to buy a washing machine, suddenly there is Kame-chan promoting the new brands of shaver, the one in his new CM! There is a special promotion; if you buy that shaver, you'll have his signature! What would you do????????
What would you do if..? - Page 2 232267
Back to top Go down
isyya_k2j
Admin
Admin
isyya_k2j

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:26 pm

@farah... if jin the person who propose me.. then i will run to catch him n ask him to propose kame for me... ahakas... Very Happy

haha i also will propose my self to be their assistant to take picture all time...

What would you do if you go to Panasonic shop/ branch to accompany your mom to buy a washing machine, suddenly there is Kame-chan promoting the new brands of shaver, the one in his new CM! There is a special promotion; if you buy that shaver, you'll have his signature! What would you do????????

goood thing... n of coz i will but as much much as i can to keep him signature n stay with him more long time... but if can i want ask him what if i will by all the shaver can him going out with me for date... haha.... so tamak ne.. coz i not just want his signature ^^ going out... eating. watching movie... dreaming ~~~~~~~~~~ I love you I love you

what would you do if one day u walk to bus station for going to office, suddenly hv a dog try to scare you n 'kejar'.. you hv to run with all ur heart to save urself.. after 15 minutes run the owner off the dog come n catch the dog... the person is koki... he asking for apologies. but because of the dog u late to come to office n will get scold by ur bos..
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Haha..being tamak about our dear boys is FORGIVEN !!!Razz

what would you do if one day u walk to bus station for going to office, suddenly hv a dog try to scare you n 'kejar'.. you hv to run with all ur heart to save urself.. after 15 minutes run the owner off the dog come n catch the dog... the person is koki... he asking for apologies. but because of the dog u late to come to office n will get scold by ur bos..

What would i do??? After 15 minutes running??? *lap peluh* ~~~ Of course..apologies is not enough! I'll ask him to treat me dinner..and then because of the trauma i got after being chased by a dog..i want him to send me to my office at least for a week everyday!!! *lol...this is not related at all Razz *

What would you do if somehow you are eating at some random Italian restaurant, and then you found an insect inside the food you ordered! You're angry and not satisfied...so you demand to see the owner! When the owner come to you..it turn out to be AKANISHI JIN! Yes...AKANISHI JIN! WHat would you do??? What would you do if..? - Page 2 413782
Back to top Go down
zeklawoi
New Bie
New Bie
zeklawoi

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:49 pm

What would you do if somehow you are eating
at some random Italian restaurant, and then you found an insect inside
the food you ordered! You're angry and not satisfied...so you demand to
see the owner! When the owner come to you..it turn out to be AKANISHI
JIN! Yes...AKANISHI JIN! WHat would you do???

i'll ask him to pay me back by marrying me! No excuse, or else i'll sue, see me in court! nyahahaha... *evilly laugh*
hoho...Jin wont have any choice,so, he will marry me...

(mimpilah zek ni)

what would you do if one of your student quitting his school because of money problem and the student is no one but KAMENASHI!
Back to top Go down
farah_ichigo
Admin
Admin
farah_ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:28 am

Ah.. More people DD-chan.. Zek-chan!! Yaay!! Don't worry this topic is where u can let your imagination runs wild.. Not too wild though.. It's okay to mimpi2 here.. ^^
@eastyarn : regarding that previous question.. Not fair.. I want Kame too..What would you do if..? - Page 2 515326

what would you do if one of your student quitting his school because of money problem and the student is no one but KAMENASHI!
Then I'll pay him to become my boyfriend.. Ahaha.. Just kidding.. That's so unappropriate for a teacher.. I'll pay for his school fee and ask him to work for me.. Like become my personal assistant or something like that.. ^^

What would you do if one morning you opened your front door, then you saw that there's a big box in front of it.. When you take a peek inside, there's Tat-chan sleeping in it?
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:08 am

Farah~~~more people = more fun = ♥️♥️♥️

and Farah...we should pay for him right??? Very Happy

What would you do if one morning you opened your front door, then you saw that there's a big box in front of it.. When you take a peek inside, there's Tat-chan sleeping in it?

Kyaaaa...if Tat-chan is inside~~~i'll take him inside my home....automatically when he awake, i'll appoints him as my boyfriend as a rewards for saving him/keeping him!!! Alaa alaa cam kimi wa petto gitu..but not as a pet but as a boyfriend! Kimi wa kareshi!!! XD

What would you do if the person mistakenly take your bag at the airport because he had the same one as you! As you check the bag ...its belongs to Akanishi Jin from KAT-TUN! What would you do???
Back to top Go down
hikari_NW
New Bie
New Bie

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:55 pm

What would you do if the person mistakenly
take your bag at the airport because he had the same one as you! As you
check the bag ...its belongs to Akanishi Jin from KAT-TUN! What would
you do???

DD i continue yours
cannot help but being excited!!!!

ma.....if that happen, Im gonna faint....hahaha
then....then....then....
what should I do*lol*
i wanna keep that bag, but its not appropriate, and I need my bag back...haha i think i will go to the counter, ask for my bag, and when he appeared in front of me, I ask him to pay for my bag-pretend to worry tooo much....
hahaha

What would you do if one day you walk in a park in Japan, and you are very excited to take picture, and you ask someone to take picture of yourself and someone is Kamenashi without you realize it at first???

Back to top Go down
farah_ichigo
Admin
Admin
farah_ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:59 pm

What would you do if one day you walk in a park in Japan, and you are very excited to take picture, and you ask someone to take picture of yourself and someone is Kamenashi without you realize it at first???

Instead of taking pics, I'll say "take me instead".. Kidding..
Rather than take my pics, I'll take his pic or ask him to take pic with me.. What would you do if..? - Page 2 90142

What would you do if you Jin wasn't a KAT-TUN member, but a sports player?
Back to top Go down
hikari_NW
New Bie
New Bie

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:34 am

What would you do if you Jin wasn't a KAT-TUN member, but a sports player?

sports player is kakkoi ne....especially kameXD
i think if akanishi turn out to be sports player, i will watch him practice, cook him bento-even Im bad cooker though
wait for him until his practice end and walk home together...i think i can be his manager too....
muahhhaaahaha
What would you do if..? - Page 2 90142

what would you do if you are invited to become a guest in cartoon KAT-TUN????
Back to top Go down
zeklawoi
New Bie
New Bie
zeklawoi

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:20 am

dah lama x main ni...

what would you do if you are invited to
become a guest in cartoon KAT-TUN????

if me invited to CKT as a guest, i'll jump happily and tell everyone about it...and when they ask their 100Q, which i have to choose wichi KAT-TUN member as:

boyfriend: i will choose Junno
Husband: JIN!!!! ---> may we live happily ever after
What would you do if..? - Page 2 Lol
brother: KAME
Bestfriend: Nakamaru
Pet: Ueda
Cousin: Koki ---> with his gensta look, every bad guy wont dare to disturb me...muahaha
What would you do if..? - Page 2 Icon_twisted

ok next:

what would you do if one of your online friend want to meet you, and you agree, then when the time come, the 'your-online-friend' turn out as TANAKA KOKI from KAT-TUN?

Back to top Go down
hikari_NW
New Bie
New Bie

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:49 pm

I want Kame as my oneechan too What would you do if..? - Page 2 Icon_redface

what would you do if one of your online
friend want to meet you, and you agree, then when the time come, the
'your-online-friend' turn out as TANAKA KOKI from KAT-TUN?

uwah....if thats happen, I will ask him to marry me*naughty laugh*
Koki-sama
What would you do if..? - Page 2 Herz What would you do if..? - Page 2 90142 What would you do if..? - Page 2 90142

okay next :
what would you do if when you walk on the street,and suddenly its raining but you dont have an umbrella, then suddenly someone share his umbrella with you, and someone appeared to be Taguchi Junnosuke!!!
Back to top Go down
angello
New Bie
New Bie

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:53 pm

I will be happy))))

What would you do with a stranger in an empty room?
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:59 am

''What would you do with a stranger in an empty room?''

You dont include anything related to KT's members? I think you don't read the instruction properly dear angello~~~so i
wanna response to hikari_NW instead ~~~

>>> "what would you do if when you walk on the street,and suddenly its raining but you dont have an umbrella, then suddenly someone share his umbrella with you, and someone appeared to be Taguchi Junnosuke!!!"

Of course, i'll be glad to share the umbrella with him! And i'll stay close to him so that we both don't get wet??? XD

So now, what would you do if Nakamaru Yuichi is having his vacation at Langkawi island and then turn out that he stays at the same hotel, same floor and and his room is in front of yours? O_0
Back to top Go down
earissa_tatsuya
Admin
Admin
earissa_tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:40 pm

I will purpose knock his door and says that i tought it was my friend room but i've knock it wrong and at last i'll invite him for dinner as an apology.. huahahaha~

What would you do if you are attending a wedding and it happen to be that Kame is the bride partner???~ woah~~
Back to top Go down
http://earissaisme.blogspot.com
isyya_k2j
Admin
Admin
isyya_k2j

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 pm

Can i kidnap kame and ask him to married my instant his partner. but if jin i will die in happiness... n i will asking him to be their honeymoon tour guild.. Wink huahhh akame virus in me.

What would you do if in front of you, you see kame n jin hv talk fight about something.
Back to top Go down
earissa_tatsuya
Admin
Admin
earissa_tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:28 pm

What would you do if in front of you, you see kame n jin hv talk fight about something..

i'll grab both hand.. say.. " shh... let go for meal" end up both will be fine because of me... nyiahahahha!!!!!!

what would u do if koki suddenly on ur door (actually he miss read the address) ???
Back to top Go down
http://earissaisme.blogspot.com
lynn-kun
New Bie
New Bie
lynn-kun

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:16 pm

i will gape, invite him in, serve him tea and stare at him then ask for autograph and then ask him to tell juri that i'm juri's fan. lol so evil of me XD

what would you do if ueda is lost and ask you for directions?
Back to top Go down
isyya_k2j
Admin
Admin
isyya_k2j

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:24 pm

I will give Ueda direction to going to my house.. ><

What would you do if Junno want you to pretend as a maid at his home?
Back to top Go down
farah_ichigo
Admin
Admin
farah_ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:46 pm

What would you do if Junno want you to pretend as a maid at his home?

I'll say. I would love too Goshujin-sama and get really engrossed with that role.. haha..

What would you do if you saw maru walks and run into a glass and hit his face?
Back to top Go down
lynn-kun
New Bie
New Bie
lynn-kun

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:30 pm

I would not laugh because it'll be impolite but i will still giggle because i'm sure he'll look so cute XD

what would you do if kame invites you to his home? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
echan
New Bie
New Bie

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:26 pm

i will ask my sister to go coz my sister is die kame die hard fans. Wink

what would you do if tat chan claim you as his pet? pirat
Back to top Go down
farah_ichigo
Admin
Admin
farah_ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 pm

I would gladly accept the role of his pet. Then i'll act cute and all cuddly with kame, and who knows if he wants to adopt me as his pet.. but become tat-chan's pet is cool too.. XD

what would you do if junno asked you to eat the food that you dislike the most in the entire world? would you still eat it?
Back to top Go down
kamelia kazuya
New Bie
New Bie

PostSubject: What would you do if...?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:44 pm

what would you do if junno asked you to eat the food that you dislike the most in the entire world?What would you do if..? - Page 2 749639
I'll try my best to eat it!!!!

now my turn,
What would you do if Kame hides in your house and your friend which is also hyphen visit your house and want to stay over???!!!What would you do if..? - Page 2 220807
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if..?   What would you do if..? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if..?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA :: Games Fun-
Jump to: