KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA
welcome..

welcome..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKAT-TUNxAkanishGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Otanjoubi Omedettou Tanaka Koki & Taguchi Junnosuke!!! Lot's of love from us!!!~~~XD
~ KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA ~

[PV] White X-Mas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
isyya_k2j
Admin
Admin
isyya_k2j

[PV] White X-Mas Empty
PostSubject: [PV] White X-Mas   [PV] White X-Mas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:12 am

White X-Mas

Source : 0965maimiri@Youtube
Back to top Go down
https://kat-tunmalaysia.forumotion.net
farah_ichigo
Admin
Admin
farah_ichigo

[PV] White X-Mas Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] White X-Mas   [PV] White X-Mas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:02 am

Hehe.. I really love looking at Kame in this PV..
The song is nice too.. [PV] White X-Mas Herz
Back to top Go down
http://mybrilliantworld.blogspot.com
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

[PV] White X-Mas Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] White X-Mas   [PV] White X-Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:36 pm

This was the pv were i first see a pv making video. I never know there had music video the making kind of thing. Before i watch the making i was wonder why people want to look at how a music video was created. At first i think it was waste of money for the producer to make and waste of fan's time to watch. Of course, i know i was wrong after watch the making video.
Thanks to maru detail guide and the english subtitle.

The making video was also my first time seeing them with their true self. Because of the making video, I know how serious kame was with his job, i know how quiet jin is, i know how laid-back junno could be, i know how loud koki could be, i know how ueda was not as modest as i think he is and i know how talkative maru can be.

Now for the pv. The background setting with the light was beautiful. The fake snow look just like the real one and pouring none stop but the boy doesn't look like they are cold. The pv story split to happy and bad ending. Happy ending for jin on the way to meet his partner, junno finally had the guts to give his love letter to that girl, ueda and maru going to give their loved one christmas present. Bad ending was for koki arguing with his girlfriend over public telephone and kame waiting for the never coming girl( i personally think there was no girl that don't want to receive kame's christmas present or not coming to meet him )

The guys did each of their part well and the golden santa claus really suit the whole pv atmosphere. The pv time was probably at dawn based on the video overuse of yellow light. This dawn atmosphere made the pv interesting to watch because normally any christmas related song pv would be white and black theme.

The song itself was brilliant too. I had once hear this song played on our local chinese radio station. This song make me believe kat-tun could do any kind of song amazingly.
Overall. Perfect pv for perfect song.
Back to top Go down
emily
New Bie
New Bie
emily

[PV] White X-Mas Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] White X-Mas   [PV] White X-Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:15 pm

In the pv, it is said that kame filmed at 8am, koki or maru 10am... then group shooting, then only others... junno was the latest, 10pm i think....
juz watched yesterday (freshly dlded!!) the making....
and they din talk to jin.. i thot "huh they got dispute??" But I was proven wrong in the later scene in the restroom.. They are so funny playing the erm so called skit??
And then kame rushed back in a very cute manner(ok that's what i think when he rushed in and said, "I was half way through my work and suddenly is called back for the MAKING" omg) >.<
Back to top Go down
http://digimon-girl-13.spaces.live.com
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

[PV] White X-Mas Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] White X-Mas   [PV] White X-Mas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:23 am

When i say the pv time i actually mean the time in the pv and not at what time they filmed the pv.

That skit was called factory skit. That was kat-tun comedy gag that they did specially for pv making. They did many version of factory skit before but the basic story was about a factory owner and his worker. What make it funny was there was no dialog or script so they had to react spontaneously towards each and another. Because white xmas pv was easy and took little time to film, all of them had many time to do the skit. The skit that you watch was the longer factory skit they ever did and the first with the presence of all member. Beside white xmas, they also did it at lips, don't u ever stop( this was the funniest even with only kame, koki, maru and ueda ) and rescue. There was no factory skit for the one drop pv making because they're not in the mood to do it. I hope they do it again in love yourself or D-motion pv making.
Back to top Go down
emily
New Bie
New Bie
emily

[PV] White X-Mas Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] White X-Mas   [PV] White X-Mas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:36 am

wah telovi u r like an encyclopedia...?!!
actually I hvn watch making for all pvs so i don't know about this....
And this is the first time I watched this skit... Again, I love kame
rushed in and said his sentence XDXD
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

[PV] White X-Mas Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] White X-Mas   [PV] White X-Mas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Actually i was just a fanboy that like to discover and learn more and more about kat-tun.

Find and watch rescue pv making. There was a short factory skit involve kame and maru. Kame was having a rest while filming pv and maru suddenly went to him and ask some funny question. It took a second before kame realise maru was doing a skit. The way kame react was really funny.
Back to top Go down
emily
New Bie
New Bie
emily

[PV] White X-Mas Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] White X-Mas   [PV] White X-Mas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:32 pm

rescue..? Ok thnx 4 recommendation... juz dlded it yesterday and hvn got time to watch it >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[PV] White X-Mas Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] White X-Mas   [PV] White X-Mas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PV] White X-Mas
Page 1 of 1