KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA
welcome..

welcome..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKAT-TUNxAkanishGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Otanjoubi Omedettou Tanaka Koki & Taguchi Junnosuke!!! Lot's of love from us!!!~~~XD
~ KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA ~

Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

nakamaru - Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =) Empty
PostSubject: Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =)   nakamaru - Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Hi everyone~~~i found this article when i searching on the net about Nakamaru! So i would like to share it if you haven't read it yet!

“A serious person. Someone who always does their best. A Johnny’s member who doesn’t mess around.”

And that person is KAT-TUN’s Yuichi Nakamaru. He’s someone in Johnny’s that’s on the honor roll and rarely in any scandals.Finally some insight on Nakamaru’s past love life.

[There's a girl that Nakamaru was involved with before. She was a very simple girl. Without going into full details, it was around his senior high school time and we're together for about five years. They broke up, but up until last year, they had no
contact. It's like they started where they left off and looks serious too.]

The girl from his high school seems to be working in a company office, really normal; its more his type. Nakamaru was classmates with this girl. Because of the girl’s parents being really strict, they had a tough time back then.

Nakamaru would go to her window at night, since her dad was really strict about not letting her go out at night.”

Nakamaru’s dad is a police officer so he had to think things over carefully. Nakamaru is a top idol, so things are different for him, but he was still serious about her and kept in contact, even after all this time.

“The difference between Nakamaru and the other’s is that he is nice and gentle to everyone, he doesn’t discriminate. He’s also not a playboy, you can tell by his level of seriousness and how he seperates himself.” (A female friend of Nakamaru)

It’s a wonder how he got into the same group as Koki Tanaka and is able treat him like everyone else?

Even though it said that the members of KAT-TUN don’t get along, Nakamaru seems to be the only one that can stay out of the media.

source: tanteifile

taking from ~ http://suitestaboo.wordpress.com/2009/09/15/get-to-know-nakamaru-a-tiny-bit-more/

Awww...so loyal and serious Nakmaru when it come to LOVE! He is so romantic by seeing that girl out of window during night! That simple girl is so lucky! I believe he can be a good husband an a good dad in future! He is indeed a nice and gentle person! He captures our heart with his own charming personalities! He is not like Jin, Kame, nor Koki..he is Nakamaru who love everbody around him dearly! Shy, funny and an interesting person! Thats why we LOVE our NAKAMARU ne Razz

p/s: Care to share and post other related articles about Nakamaru with us??? Lets spread Nakamaru LOVE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://cnidaria-jin.livejournal.com/
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =)   nakamaru - Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:31 pm

When i read the above article, i never doubt any sentence of it are fake or fan fiction. That was the maru we know all this time.

I wonder what happen if maru act just like the another or every member in kat-tun share the same interest and hobbies. I think i will most likely stop following every news and info about them because Kat-tun's gathering of six different talent and personality was always my strongest reason to support them.

Maru always seem like a interesting and charming guy to me but i'm afraid most kat-tun wouldn't think so everytime maru was with kame or jin. When they were around, most people didn't see maru and the way johnny over promote them before and after they doubt didn't help the situation too. This apply to junno, koki and ueda as well.

Made no mistake, maru was just as talented as the another member. I like the way how he always want to different himself with the another. He learn beatbox because of that. Even he has his own way of doing thing, he was still the member that go along well with the another. He connect all the member with his joke and stupidity. He was reliable and trust worthy. That simple girl was one lucky girl.
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =)   nakamaru - Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Telovi Choo wrote:
When i read the above article, i never doubt any sentence of it are fake or fan fiction. That was the maru we know all this time.

I wonder what happen if maru act just like the another or every member in kat-tun share the same interest and hobbies. I think i will most likely stop following every news and info about them because Kat-tun's gathering of six different talent and personality was always my strongest reason to support them.

Maru always seem like a interesting and charming guy to me but i'm afraid most kat-tun wouldn't think so everytime maru was with kame or jin. When they were around, most people didn't see maru and the way johnny over promote them before and after they doubt didn't help the situation too. This apply to junno, koki and ueda as well.

Made no mistake, maru was just as talented as the another member. I like the way how he always want to different himself with the another. He learn beatbox because of that. Even he has his own way of doing thing, he was still the member that go along well with the another. He connect all the member with his joke and stupidity. He was reliable and trust worthy. That simple girl was one lucky girl.

Yes Nakamaru is an interesting person and talented! His beatbox is amazing~before this i dont really admire beatbox but when because of him, i have a new perspective about beatbox! He did it really well and my most fave of his beatbox is the one in Recsue! I think, the song and his beatbox mixed beautifully!

For me Nakamaru is like a center person in KAT-TUN~he can get along with everyone, even he can pull JIN out in his dreamy state! Jin..he will smile when it come to Nakamaru! He makes KAT-TUN cheerful in his own way~~
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =)   nakamaru - Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:13 am

Yeah maru's beatbox was brilliant. He just keep getting better and better. I'm couldn't wait to listen D-Motion full song with high quality because i bet maru's beatbox gonna be in it and it sure will be excellent.
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =)   nakamaru - Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:13 am

Telovi Choo wrote:
Yeah maru's beatbox was brilliant. He just keep getting better and better. I'm couldn't wait to listen D-Motion full song with high quality because i bet maru's beatbox gonna be in it and it sure will be excellent.

HIS BEATBOX is ICHIBAN DAYOU!!! NO ONE CAN BEAT HIM (^_^)"
yeah..lets wait for D-motion to hear his beatbox ^^
Back to top Go down
eirazm
New Bie
New Bie
eirazm

PostSubject: Re: Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =)   nakamaru - Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Telovi Choo wrote:

i totally agree with you. Johnny should promote the others as well... cos they really got talent... yeah Jin & Kame got good voice , looks & all... T-TUN got it too... They should get expose/promote more.

Nakamaru is interesting. =) He's not really dat serious though he might look like one... Funny too. I enjoy watching him beatboxing... he did well with it! The most mature one in KAT-TUN... & love the fact that he really cares about KAT-TUN. <3
Back to top Go down
http://jmunawwarah89.blogdrive.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =)   nakamaru - Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing article/ news about Nakamaru Yuuichi =)
Page 1 of 1