KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA
welcome..

welcome..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKAT-TUNxAkanishGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Otanjoubi Omedettou Tanaka Koki & Taguchi Junnosuke!!! Lot's of love from us!!!~~~XD
~ KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA ~

Alarm, caller or message?

Go down 
+3
farah_ichigo
earissa_tatsuya
Telovi Choo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

Alarm, caller or message? Empty
PostSubject: Alarm, caller or message?   Alarm, caller or message? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Feel free to tell me which kat-tun song was your current alarm, caller or message ringtone.

As for me, i'm using On My Mind as my alarm music. Before that i use Hell, No but it was too loud that it wake up all the people in my house and my neighbour dog start barking like crazy. Normally i will wake up after the opening intro.

I cut the chorus part of 20 years old battle song from Jin's olympos album and make it as my caller ringtone. I like that song chorus a lot.

I'm using momusu's nanchatee renai as my message ringtone now but i plan to replace it after i got a better quality of D-Motion.

I try to make some of it before from the CM and johnny countdown but the quality is not good enough for me. Since Love Yourself full song already released, i'm sure D-motion full song plus better quality will appear pretty soon as well.

So again, feel free to share with me how you use your kat-tun song beside listen to it.
Back to top Go down
earissa_tatsuya
Admin
Admin
earissa_tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Alarm, caller or message?   Alarm, caller or message? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:13 pm

^^
As for me i used love in snow before as my ringtone but since the BTR was release n i fall for Moon the part of "Ichiya kagiri no tsuki no hikari"
at 3:34 and i've used it for2-3 already and didn't feel like to change it but i guess i will when the new PV release..hehe..

then i take the "Haru no kaze ni utau hanabira wa" at 2:57 from Hana No Mau Machi for as family group ringtones.

text message is various refer to friend.. for example when my friend who are KAT-TUN fans it will be various part of KAT-TUN songs that i will change following the moods on the week..this includes..
Rescue.."running up i'm running">>Hell, no "Just one spark.." >>Someday for somebody "imano ichibyou..." >>Never Again "listen, wats up girl.." >>harukana yakusoku "nananasakukana....">>Lost "its never late to make a change...".....and some more....for the non-KAT-TUN fans the text sound also change regarding which KAT-TUN music that i'm into and for this week yamapi-loveless i guess ^^...

hehe.. we have the same idea about using hell, no for alarm but my alarm also change alternately... sometimes it will he Lost, 1582 but currently i'm using the SS501 "because i'm stupid" for the reason of the slow intro n it increase nicely...this is also becoz i fall for song with violins and piano easily...hehe..but i'm sure this song wont be long as my alarm as i'm used to it so its hard to wake up when ur used to a certain songs as alarm..
Back to top Go down
http://earissaisme.blogspot.com
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: Alarm, caller or message?   Alarm, caller or message? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Seem like you really love any music with piano music. No wonder you love tat-chan.
Back to top Go down
earissa_tatsuya
Admin
Admin
earissa_tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Alarm, caller or message?   Alarm, caller or message? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Telovi Choo wrote:
Seem like you really love any music with piano music. No wonder you love tat-chan.

bingo~
Back to top Go down
farah_ichigo
Admin
Admin
farah_ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Alarm, caller or message?   Alarm, caller or message? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Since my phone broken.. I haven't been using mp3 for my ring tone before this, i used..

1. Real Face
2. Yorokobi No Uta
3. Message For You
4. bokura no machi de
there's lot's more..

It's been so long since my phone had been broken.. Just before DUES came out I think.. Now I'm using that Nokia with no colour screen phone, so there's no way I could use mp3 using that.. but i have my mp3 whenever i wanted to listen to kat-tun song..
Back to top Go down
http://mybrilliantworld.blogspot.com
emily
New Bie
New Bie
emily

PostSubject: Re: Alarm, caller or message?   Alarm, caller or message? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:07 pm

I m lazy to set for alarm act. I'm using chinese song for sms and Prisoner of Love by 宇多田ヒカル for ringtone. Previously I used:
- Helpless night
- White X'mas
- D U E S

Mayb will change to D-motion and Love yourself after this... muahaha..
Back to top Go down
http://digimon-girl-13.spaces.live.com
earissa_tatsuya
Admin
Admin
earissa_tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Alarm, caller or message?   Alarm, caller or message? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:41 pm

alarm song and message song have change...ringtone still the same..MOON...
alarm - water dance
message tone - D-motion..(^^)
Back to top Go down
isyya_k2j
Admin
Admin
isyya_k2j

PostSubject: Re: Alarm, caller or message?   Alarm, caller or message? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:53 pm

ringtone : white world
alarm : will be alright
Back to top Go down
https://kat-tunmalaysia.forumotion.net
yuna
New Bie
New Bie
yuna

PostSubject: Re: Alarm, caller or message?   Alarm, caller or message? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:30 pm

Mine ~~

Ringtones : Don't U Ever Stop (I still addicted with this song until now ~ hehe)
*actually i got different ringtones based on phone group ^^ Don't u ever stop, 12 C'clock & Moon ^^*
Msg tones : Shunkashuutou (I love kame's voice so much! so I put my msg tones over than 1 minutes tones.. muahahaha xDDD)
Alarm : 1582 ^-^
Back to top Go down
earissa_tatsuya
Admin
Admin
earissa_tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Alarm, caller or message?   Alarm, caller or message? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:18 am

NEW SINGLE RELEASE... dakara... NEW TONES AND ALARM!!! its CUW SETS~~ HAHAHAHHA~~~
Back to top Go down
Kashima Miki
New Bie
New Bie
Kashima Miki

PostSubject: Re: Alarm, caller or message?   Alarm, caller or message? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:56 pm

my ringtone for:
normal person : one day
hyphen : hodoukyo T-UN ver.

message alert : nekofunjatta sang by koki followed by nya~ by kame

alarm:
1-deep red drop-tacchan
2-harapekoman-tacchan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alarm, caller or message?   Alarm, caller or message? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alarm, caller or message?
Page 1 of 1