KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA
welcome..

welcome..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKAT-TUNxAkanishGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Otanjoubi Omedettou Tanaka Koki & Taguchi Junnosuke!!! Lot's of love from us!!!~~~XD
~ KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA ~

Telovi Choo

Go down 
+4
farah_ichigo
isyya_k2j
cnidaria_jin
Telovi Choo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

Telovi Choo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

My name ~ Telovi Choo

My age ~ 23

My email ~ telovichoo@gmail.com

My blog or website ~ Had some but not kat-tun or music related.

My reason to be a part of this forum ~ I like kat-tun. Why i like kat-tun? Kat-tun was the only boyband that i could told my buddy when they ask me what kind of music i'm listening lately. I could told them without afraid of them pointing weird face or laughing at me. I'm kat-tun fanboy and proud of it. Someone told me to ignore whatever people say about me which i always has been but lose it lately. Thanks to that person i regain my attitude back. I think farah know that person.

Which member i like the most? ~ This is hard. I'm not really sure about this but my favourite member was KAT-TUN. Seriously there had a member name kat-tun out of them. But he only appear when all 6 of them ignore their own difference and work togather as a group. I think i see more the member that named kat-tun last year and hope he will appear more in this year too.
Hobby and interest ~ Manga like Hitman reborn and code breaker which my current favourite. I like to listen to music and j-pop was my first choice. Beside kat-tun, i listen to girl next door, BREAKERZ, kamiji yusuke, YUI, AKB48, yuna ito, mika nakashima, kanjani8 and all hello project group like high king, c-ute, morning musume and buono.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Oh Earissa, i see. Was the place where you study close to kuantan.
Back to top Go down
earissa_tatsuya
Admin
Admin
earissa_tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Telovi Choo wrote:
Oh Earissa, i see. Was the place where you study close to kuantan.

my house is at ktn but now i'm studying in kelantan~~
Back to top Go down
http://earissaisme.blogspot.com
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Telovi Choo wrote:
DD, we just meet and talk for one day and you could already read my mind?

I hate chinese new year because it give me pain more then joy. I'm not talking about receive less angpow money here okay?

Telovi...i used my MIRACLE of magical power to read yours!!! haha XD but i cant read why chinese new year bring you pain more than joy~errmmm...care to tell me???
Back to top Go down
http://cnidaria-jin.livejournal.com/
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:35 pm

Even on chinese new year i still had to work, work and work. And since it was holiday, my work became more, more and more. The pain came from watching another people enjoying and partying with their holiday while i'm stuck with my pathetic work.
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Telovi Choo wrote:
Even on chinese new year i still had to work, work and work. And since it was holiday, my work became more, more and more. The pain came from watching another people enjoying and partying with their holiday while i'm stuck with my pathetic work.

awww...thats suck! you supposed to have holidays...chinese new year suppose to be a celebration and full of joy! *please tell me at least you got a day off!!!
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:47 pm

I do got one day off but after Chap Gong Mei that was like when you celebrate Raya Haji.
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:27 pm

ehhh??? maji??? no day off during chinese new year?? HIDOII YO~ *glare at your boss* ano sa...is that your boss dont celebrate CNY or what? or it really cant be help?? but you still will go out and have makan besar with ur family right???
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:00 am

No reunion dinner or anything special. Just me with my job. Not that my boss don't celebrate CNY.... it just my condition can't be help. Syouganai......
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:23 am

awww...poor poor you~well i hope you can endure it well~i know you're strong! *ohh...i'll be crying if i dont get any holidays for hari raya >.< *
still hope you'll have a fun CNY though you're barely celebrate it~
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:59 am

Thank for your motivation. I will use it to endure CNY.
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:03 am

Telovi Choo wrote:
Thank for your motivation. I will use it to endure CNY.

You're welcome! Its nice talking with you telovi and see what...i SPAM your supposed to be introduction post!!! ahh...gomen nasai ~ (^_^)"
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:16 am

It's okay, never mind that. I'm having fun chating with you too.
Back to top Go down
farah_ichigo
Admin
Admin
farah_ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:59 am

hello there.. i still haven't reply your emails..
sorry.. Telovi Choo - Page 2 515326
i don't even have much time to update this forum either..
feels like crying already..
anyway, how r u?
Back to top Go down
http://mybrilliantworld.blogspot.com
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:14 am

It's okay. I'm sure beside study, you still got another thing to worry about. As for me, i got a lot of thing to do. Starting this week, thing will be more and more hard for me. But i will survive and togather, let do our best to realise our dream.
Back to top Go down
yuna
New Bie
New Bie
yuna

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:15 pm

hai Telovi ~
kyaaaa!!!u got a cute name v(^^)v

me yuna ^^
yeah ~ we have been here becoz we are kattun's big fans... hehehe
keep on supporting them each days, each hours, each minutes, each seconds ~ thats are we.. hehe ^^
kattun is the best and always the best ^^
*saiko!!!!* ^^

hope we can be good frens and see you around v(^^)v
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Well Yuna, you had a cute avatar and your username make me think of FFX Yuna and our local singer songwriter Yuna.

Honestly, i don't think about kat-tun every second, every minute and every hour because i got a lot of another thing to think about.

But kat-tun was the only boyband i support and i treat them as my idol. The only boyband where i defend them when another people say bad thing about them. And the only boyband that could keep me entertained with their singing and joke.

My intention to join this forum was to meet another kat-tun fan in malaysia. I want to know another fan story and opinion about kat-tun. I'm very happy to hear you want to be friend with me. Nice to meet you, Yuna and i will see you around.
Back to top Go down
eirazm
New Bie
New Bie
eirazm

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:02 pm

heyya telovi!
it's kinda good to know that kat-tun not only attracted girls... they do attract boys too... i mean seriously... their songs is not only for girls wat...
anyway, nice to meet you. Telovi Choo - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://jmunawwarah89.blogdrive.com
Lada Hijau
New Bie
New Bie

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Hi! Everyone... My favourite KAT-TUN member is Nakamaru Yuichi. Followed by Jin & Koki. I love JinRu & TaNaka pairing. I wish they would come to Malaysia and hold a concert... yeah! ~ HUGS & KISSES ~

Telovi Choo - Page 2 Nyk10316
Back to top Go down
http://nakamaruyuichifans.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telovi Choo   Telovi Choo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Telovi Choo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA :: Welcome :: Real Face-
Jump to: