KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA
welcome..

welcome..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKAT-TUNxAkanishGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Otanjoubi Omedettou Tanaka Koki & Taguchi Junnosuke!!! Lot's of love from us!!!~~~XD
~ KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA ~

Lack of promotion in Jin US tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lineelu2001
New Bie
New Bie

Lack of promotion in Jin US tour Empty
PostSubject: Lack of promotion in Jin US tour   Lack of promotion in Jin US tour I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:20 pm

I'm sure most fans here would probably had seen this in Jin's livejournal community but just in case any of you missed it, I'll post it here as well.

So far, the ticket for Jin's US tour has yet to be sold out and I believe this is due to the lack of promotion in US. Therefore, as fans, there are things that we can do to help him, that is by pressing UTB to do more promotion regarding Jin's US tour.

The e-mail to UTB is here: event@utbhollywood.com

We can try to tell them of the insufficient amount of promotion and pressure them to do promotions out of their usual range (more than random poster pasted here and there and promotion in only a few magazine and on UTB tv channel) and we need to inform them that the ticket prices are far too expensive as well. Let's try to ask them to bring down the price range as much as possible so that it'd be affordable to more fans!

Although we are unable to go and see him for ourselves, we could try to help to make his dreams, his effort, his hope turns into a success! So try to get as much people as possible to mail this to UTB.

However, please try to phrase our words nicely ,easy to read (Please, please don't write in Internet Slang, try to write it as formally as possible!), clearly and as maturely as possible so that they would take our request seriously.

So, what are you waiting for? Start e-mailing them now! ^_^

Lin.
Back to top Go down

Lack of promotion in Jin US tour
Page 1 of 1