KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA
welcome..

welcome..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKAT-TUNxAkanishGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Otanjoubi Omedettou Tanaka Koki & Taguchi Junnosuke!!! Lot's of love from us!!!~~~XD
~ KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA ~

10.10.01 Jin's interview on J-web

Go down 
AuthorMessage
isyya_k2j
Admin
Admin
isyya_k2j

10.10.01 Jin's interview on J-web Empty
PostSubject: 10.10.01 Jin's interview on J-web   10.10.01 Jin's interview on J-web I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:20 am

"Akanishi Jin, America tour fan club farewell party! We'll be together with you!" on Oct.3rd(Sunday) and 4th(Monday) is almost here.

It's an event that everyone must be waiting for, same feelings goes to Akanishi. Being able to see everyone in Japan, have waited for such a chance, he chatted with a straight-forward attitude.

There are still a lot of people who thinks I'm still in America right (laugh). I've always wanted the chance to talk with those that are in Japan, and deciding this suddenly before heading to the tour in America. In a different sense, this is a special event for me as well.

Having done the lives up 'till now, I've really enjoyed the atmosphere and music of these lives. Dancing and not just looking at the stage, when I see these people, I'd get more excited. Also those that came with their boyfriends and danced in pairs. With that said, if everyone can dance to their own beat and enjoy their own atmosphere, I would be very pleased.

Not just new songs, I've also planned for songs that I've only sang at the LA performances in June, plus, trying to attack for my pre-specialty MC corner (laugh). But, my normal condition might change at times of the MC, so it just might, that my condition goes not so well on the 3rd and 4th...but, understand me! It has always been my specialty (laugh).

On top of that, there's something I'd like everyone to know at this event!! In reality, for those that applied wanting to participate in this event, and those that has always been supporting me, I wanted to tell this in front of everyone, those that applied but didn't get picked and those that suddenly had emergency and can't come, I'm sorry. But I think it'll be a good announcement, so don't cheat on me (laugh), please look forward!!

To everyone, there must be a lot that have waited right. Though saying this, it's not like I haven't done anything, I've prepared a lot for that day, so just a bit more. But, I'm grateful if you just continued to support me.

@LJ
Back to top Go down
https://kat-tunmalaysia.forumotion.net

10.10.01 Jin's interview on J-web
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA :: Akanishi Jin-
Jump to: