KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA
welcome..

welcome..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKAT-TUNxAkanishGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Otanjoubi Omedettou Tanaka Koki & Taguchi Junnosuke!!! Lot's of love from us!!!~~~XD
~ KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA ~

HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JiMa-ChaN
New Bie
New Bie

HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!!   HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:25 pm

HaJiMe MaShiTa... i'm new here... i love KAT-TUN since i watched their QoP'08 concert though i was intro 2 KaMe first in his KiNDaIChi Special... the reason i love them so much because of their songs and performances... they sounded really good during the concert, i fell in love instantly.. if only i knew that they would be terrific during concerts i would have fallen in love with them earlier, but better late than never right? my fav boy in the group is of course KaMe... love him so much because he does not only perform well, dance well, and act well but ultimately because of him i got 2 know this fab group... my fav song is crazy love though it was not that publicised right, but that is the truest turning point of me loving them, they sounded so sincere when they sang it during the concert... in their latest album i totally love love yourself... it gives me confidence, i feel confident every time i listen to the song... but their coolest pv would be NMP, really thank Johnny-SaN for giving them the money 2 prod such a gud pv... the dance was also cool, ZaNNeN AKaNiShi Wa INaI, it would be perfect if AKaNiShi was there as well... really hope the A would come back... huhu...
OK, that's all, hope to make new friends here... DoUZo YoRoShiKu ONeGaIShiMaSu!
Back to top Go down
calmino
New Bie
New Bie

PostSubject: Re: HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!!   HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:58 pm

hajimemashite~
so when do you know kattun? recently or 2008? yeah, they really rocks the concert ne.. but i love BTR most..hehe
why dont u tell ur age, where r u from bla3...
Back to top Go down
farah_ichigo
Admin
Admin
farah_ichigo

PostSubject: Re: HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!!   HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:19 am

Hehe.. Kochira koso yoroshiku ne.. ^^
Hello there.. Jima-chan!! I like Kame too!! A lot!!! I love him so much..
The reason why you like KAT-TUN is the same as mine.. So I totally understand when you said that it gives you confidence.. Coz I feel the same way too.. That's why I love to listen to their song as loud as my ear could handle coz it gives me strength that I can go on each time that I'm down.. That's why I love them so much..
Anyway, welcome to the forum and make yourself at home..
Nice to meet you again!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mybrilliantworld.blogspot.com
JiMa-ChaN
New Bie
New Bie

PostSubject: Re: HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!!   HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:20 am

calmino wrote:
hajimemashite~
so when do you know kattun? recently or 2008? yeah, they really rocks the concert ne.. but i love BTR most..hehe
why dont u tell ur age, where r u from bla3...

specifically 2008, generally since i knew kame in nobuta.... QoP'08 was really great.. BTR was also great...
i'm 24 already, i'm from jb... i work as a teacher, what a teacher loving japanese boys.. how about u?
Back to top Go down
JiMa-ChaN
New Bie
New Bie

PostSubject: Re: HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!!   HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:23 am

farah_ichigo wrote:
Hehe.. Kochira koso yoroshiku ne.. ^^
Hello there.. Jima-chan!! I like Kame too!! A lot!!! I love him so much..
The reason why you like KAT-TUN is the same as mine.. So I totally understand when you said that it gives you confidence.. Coz I feel the same way too.. That's why I love to listen to their song as loud as my ear could handle coz it gives me strength that I can go on each time that I'm down.. That's why I love them so much..
Anyway, welcome to the forum and make yourself at home..
Nice to meet you again!! Very Happy

that is totally the same with me... they give me strength when i was down too... thanks for the welcome...
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!!   HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Hi Jima, .lets be friend too??? Yoroshiku Smile

"i'm 24 already, i'm from jb... i work as a teacher, what a teacher loving japanese boys.. how about u?"

GOSH...me is DD, 22 and a trainee-teacher! Am happy to see you here!!! Lets rock our world together ne??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cnidaria-jin.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!!   HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HaJiMe MaShiTe... JiMa-ChaN DeSu!!!!
Page 1 of 1