KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA
welcome..

welcome..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKAT-TUNxAkanishGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Otanjoubi Omedettou Tanaka Koki & Taguchi Junnosuke!!! Lot's of love from us!!!~~~XD
~ KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA ~

[PV] Bokura No Machi De

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
isyya_k2j
Admin
Admin
isyya_k2j

[PV] Bokura No Machi De Empty
PostSubject: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:08 am

[PV] Bokura No Machi De

Source : KaTtUnLoVeR995@youtube
Back to top Go down
https://kat-tunmalaysia.forumotion.net
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:28 pm

This song was kinda bored me at first listen. I taught the song was good bye song for Jin. As their third single after high tension rock Real Face and catchy tune pop Signal, i found this song need some time to love by me.

Even without one of their lead vokal, they were able to deliver the song nicely. Any people that doubt their vokal ability will quick notice they're wrong after take a good listen to this song.

4 month ago, i watch My Only Love drama that my brother borrow from his friend. Since i had heard the song but had not watch the drama where the song was based on, i spend 5 days to watch the drama. The drama story was like its came from a novel but the people in the drama was based from real life people. They all face the problem that real people had. Kame and koki each show off their acting talent nicely. The cloth that koki wear during Btr concert dvd MC, was the same as one of the cloth his character wear in the drama.

Only after i finish the drama i notice the place taken in this pv was the same place as the drama. The whole drama and this pv was like a tourist promotion for Yokohama and no doubt most people will like to take a visit there after they watch the drama or this pv.

Overall, not my favourite song but i wish i was there in the drama or pv.
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:53 pm

I start to know KAT-TUN in the middle of 2008 after i watched Kame and Jin in gokusen 2, then i start to search for them and i found Real Face PV 1st, Signal then it was this PV...so when i watched this PV...i kinda shocked since Jin was not in! I was like..." ehhh...where is Jin??? *at that time...i still dont have any clue about Jin's hiatus so i did some research and found out that he went to LA for studying English!

This PV is important to me because of this PV made me to search and try to know more about KAT-TUN until i end up being KAT-TUN ADDICTER~ this song is one of my favourite sad song from KAT-TUN and i think it suits kame's drama so much! the lyrics...the melody and the music~

and my most favourite performance of this song during QoP concert...the part singing by Jin followed by KT-TUN! it almost made me cried...what a beautiful yet sad performance from KAT-TUN especially JIN!
Back to top Go down
http://cnidaria-jin.livejournal.com/
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:51 pm

One of the reason why i join this forum beside meeting new friend, it was to hear about how another fan discover their love for kat-tun. I believe every fan meet kat-tun in a different way and but we all love them with a same reason.
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:17 am

Telovi Choo wrote:
One of the reason why i join this forum beside meeting new friend, it was to hear about how another fan discover their love for kat-tun. I believe every fan meet kat-tun in a different way and but we all love them with a same reason.

We do LOVE them in the same reason and like you, i wanted to know about how others discover or started to liking KAT-TUN! Ne telovi...maybe we can make a post about it as a title??? heee~
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:19 am

I agree with that idea.
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:30 am

Telovi Choo wrote:
I agree with that idea.

*YAY* but do you think in what section is the best to post this ne??? O_o
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:46 am

Under the WELCOME section would be perfect. What about the title?
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:57 am

Telovi Choo wrote:
Under the WELCOME section would be perfect. What about the title?

eto...how about "How do you know KAT-TUN??" ahhh..its so plain~telovi..you suggest me one title!
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 am

'When was the first time you had a crush on kat-tun and how does it feel.'

how about that.
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:14 am

Telovi Choo wrote:
'When was the first time you had a crush on kat-tun and how does it feel.'

how about that.

sounds perfect~wait for my post then (^_~)"
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:18 am

Okay, i will be waiting.
Back to top Go down
earissa_tatsuya
Admin
Admin
earissa_tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:04 am

yesterday... while i'm waiting for my friend at the... urm..i dunno how describe the place... it just a space at the hostel yard with chair n table..hehe.. i was waiting for her to grab a meal..
the main story is
... it such a windy day.. i take a seat an play my mp3 list on the phone.. well it kind of insane of me since i just play it loud (**not too loud actually just a medium volume like i always do) n its comes to bokura no machi de.. so... it feels....aahh~~~ bokura no machi de~~~.. the winds keep blowing as the songs play n its really give me a good feeling to sing along.. n my friends seem to enjoyed it...it give me a PEACEFUL day~~ well hearing bokura no machi de in a windy place is nice ne~~

**i always do play my KAT-TUN song out loud when i'm preparing myself for class..it gives me good feeling ne~~ n it really thnkful to my rumate for understanding me~
Back to top Go down
http://earissaisme.blogspot.com
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:19 pm

Me too. But i use earphone to listen because i don't want to annoyed people around me that had not idea what kat-tun song was about. Beside, the sound quality will be better since it close to your ear. Plus, i don't want to drain all my phone battery out.
Back to top Go down
earissa_tatsuya
Admin
Admin
earissa_tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Telovi Choo wrote:
Me too. But i use earphone to listen because i don't want to annoyed people around me that had not idea what kat-tun song was about. Beside, the sound quality will be better since it close to your ear. Plus, i don't want to drain all my phone battery out.

so.. i see..sometimes i do used earphone mostly when i'm about to sleep.. but when i hear it out loud i'll talk about the song a bit to those who are hearing with me..^^ it happen that my room-mate do sing DUES but only at the "dont u ever stop" then i continue sing the rest part... hehee~~ ^^

but i do agree some songs better be heard by earphone like ai no hana because the water sounds can be heard clearly by that..
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:12 pm

You're actually try to promote kat-tun song to the non fan take notice. I do that too once but my phone speaker were not loud enough so i don't think anyone could hear it. I currently looking for a portable speaker that could blast out kat-tun song out of my ipod.

I think another people don't mind listen to the music they don't normally listen everyday as long as the sound quality was good. They don't understand the song but atleast they like the music.
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:13 pm

You're actually try to promote kat-tun song to the non fan take notice. I do that too once but my phone speaker were not loud enough so i don't think anyone could hear it. I currently looking for a portable speaker that could blast out kat-tun song out of my ipod.

I think another people don't mind listen to the music they don't normally listen everyday as long as the sound quality was good. They don't understand the song but atleast they like the music.
Back to top Go down
earissa_tatsuya
Admin
Admin
earissa_tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:22 pm

*blush* huhu.. u do notice that huh.. yerp.. i do just promote KAT-TUN to evryone around me.. if they accept it i'll be happy to spread the KAT-TUN wings over them.. if they are not the fine as long no insultation.. just lonely here without sum1 to kyaa-ing with me... but still.. I can survive! yosh!
spread KAT-TUN wings to make it WORLDWIDE~~~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Okay, your reply kinda make me mad.

Are you forgot about me? Yup, you don't see my real face and we both live far away but we could talk and share anything about kat-tun here. You are not alone. You still had me and my spam and the rest of this forum member to accompany you.
Back to top Go down
earissa_tatsuya
Admin
Admin
earissa_tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:03 pm

Telovi Choo wrote:
Okay, your reply kinda make me mad.

Are you forgot about me? Yup, you don't see my real face and we both live far away but we could talk and share anything about kat-tun here. You are not alone. You still had me and my spam and the rest of this forum member to accompany you.

gomen~~
sorry.. i really didnt mean to make u mad.. sory sory... i really appreaciate u guyz here as my friend..infact..since this forum is open it is a must site for me to be drop by every day.. plus i didnt even close it until i log off ne~~ well "kimiga suki~~~~"
it just my previous post mean like.. hurm.. how would i explain this.. urm.. previously me and my friend used to have those crazy dance before clss i just like to have that moment again..

again.. sooo sorry.. I do Love u guyz who are here.. yosh.. we are KAT-TUN fans ne...lets spread the wings together~~
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Lol. I'm not actually mad at you. I was trying to tell you that you will not felt lonely anymore because you got we all here.

I don't use symbol a lot so my previous reply sound kinda like i was really mad but believe me i'm not mad at all. In fact i was smiling when i read your ~spread KAT-TUN wing to make it WORLDWIDE~

Lol. So you and your friend were dancing like a bird. I wish i see that. Lol
Back to top Go down
earissa_tatsuya
Admin
Admin
earissa_tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:47 pm

oo.. perli ek... i know i used "wings" word but doesnt mean we are dancing like birds..but i guess we did...i did do dancing stuff but my friend dont~~ ^^
**u did scare me in ur previous post about the mad things~
Back to top Go down
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Sorry about making you think i was mad at you. Maybe i should start using symbol.
Back to top Go down
earissa_tatsuya
Admin
Admin
earissa_tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:31 pm

Telovi Choo wrote:
Sorry about making you think i was mad at you. Maybe i should start using symbol.

*nod* *nod*...agreed! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PV] Bokura No Machi De   [PV] Bokura No Machi De I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PV] Bokura No Machi De
Page 1 of 1