KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA
welcome..

welcome..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKAT-TUNxAkanishGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Otanjoubi Omedettou Tanaka Koki & Taguchi Junnosuke!!! Lot's of love from us!!!~~~XD
~ KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA ~

what thing that you already done or you want to do for your fav KAT-TUN member's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
isyya_k2j
Admin
Admin
isyya_k2j

what thing that you already done or you want to do for your fav KAT-TUN member's Empty
PostSubject: what thing that you already done or you want to do for your fav KAT-TUN member's   what thing that you already done or you want to do for your fav KAT-TUN member's I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:14 pm

What thing that you already done or you want to do for your fav KAT-TUN member's

Mine... ----> i will make card for kame each year of his birthday.. watch all his drama... buy present for his birthday.. cry because of kame...

Future ----> going KAT-TUN concert n bring them to Malaysia...
Back to top Go down
https://kat-tunmalaysia.forumotion.net
farah_ichigo
Admin
Admin
farah_ichigo

what thing that you already done or you want to do for your fav KAT-TUN member's Empty
PostSubject: Re: what thing that you already done or you want to do for your fav KAT-TUN member's   what thing that you already done or you want to do for your fav KAT-TUN member's I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:32 am

already done?
Well, typically all I've done is mostly crazy fangirling things.. i guess most of do that right? Because I really.. really.. love kame..

What I want to do?
Just like Eastyarn, I want to go to their concert so that I can see Kame live.. Also, want to bring KAT-TUN to Malaysia for a concert..
Back to top Go down
http://mybrilliantworld.blogspot.com
lynn-kun
New Bie
New Bie
lynn-kun

PostSubject: Re: what thing that you already done or you want to do for your fav KAT-TUN member's   what thing that you already done or you want to do for your fav KAT-TUN member's I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:14 pm

already done -> screaming, crying, laughing because of KAT-TUN

want to do -> see them live! and also to be able to buy all their singles and album and dvd <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what thing that you already done or you want to do for your fav KAT-TUN member's   what thing that you already done or you want to do for your fav KAT-TUN member's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what thing that you already done or you want to do for your fav KAT-TUN member's
Page 1 of 1