KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA
welcome..

welcome..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKAT-TUNxAkanishGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Otanjoubi Omedettou Tanaka Koki & Taguchi Junnosuke!!! Lot's of love from us!!!~~~XD
~ KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA ~

[PV] ONE DROP

Go down 
+2
farah_ichigo
isyya_k2j
6 posters
AuthorMessage
isyya_k2j
Admin
Admin
isyya_k2j

[PV] ONE DROP Empty
PostSubject: [PV] ONE DROP   [PV] ONE DROP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:41 am

[PV] ONE DROP - KAT-TUN (HQ)

source: NewSWakuseI@youtebe
Back to top Go down
https://kat-tunmalaysia.forumotion.net
farah_ichigo
Admin
Admin
farah_ichigo

[PV] ONE DROP Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] ONE DROP   [PV] ONE DROP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:51 am

This song is also one of my fave song..
Back to top Go down
http://mybrilliantworld.blogspot.com
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

[PV] ONE DROP Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] ONE DROP   [PV] ONE DROP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:27 pm

I hate this song at first. I thought it was too short with no beatbox and real rapping.

I'm so used to the hard rock song with smashing beatbox and driving rapping that they used to sing. But later the song grow in me and i find this song was suitable to listen whether you're happy or sad.

The pv was done with seriously thinking of the song theme. Since the song was for kame drama Kami no Shizuku that talk about wine and complex father and son relationship, it only normal for them to act like a classy gentleman with many problem in their head. Because all of them are actor, their face's expression was real.

The only downside for this pv was their dance. If you watch the pv making, you will know how hard it was for them to dance under heavy wind and late in the night. They certainly try to dance as sync as possible. Some fan may think the dizzy camera make their dance look bad but i think it actually help to make their dance move look better by combine all the best shot togather.
Overall. Another great kat-tun pv with some flaw.
Back to top Go down
cnidaria_jin
Fans
cnidaria_jin

[PV] ONE DROP Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] ONE DROP   [PV] ONE DROP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Telovi Choo wrote:

The only downside for this pv was their dance. If you watch the pv making, you will know how hard it was for them to dance under heavy wind and late in the night. They certainly try to dance as sync as possible. Some fan may think the dizzy camera make their dance look bad but i think it actually help to make their dance move look better by combine all the best shot togather.
Overall. Another great kat-tun pv with some flaw.

They're having a hard time dancing in cold and windy weather ne! but yeah..its still came out well! and this song is nice, suitable for kame's drama! * i love this drama though its about wine and i think kame did a really good job in kami no shizuku! he acted and speak french well~*my french's friend once told me that kame speak like her...with good accent!"

And the cars used...wow..it amazed me! Overall i still love this PV
Back to top Go down
http://cnidaria-jin.livejournal.com/
earissa_tatsuya
Admin
Admin
earissa_tatsuya

[PV] ONE DROP Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] ONE DROP   [PV] ONE DROP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:38 pm

suki~~ dizzy tatchan in the middle of the night..LOL~~
Back to top Go down
http://earissaisme.blogspot.com
emily
New Bie
New Bie
emily

[PV] ONE DROP Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] ONE DROP   [PV] ONE DROP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Actually I didn't realise that their dancing is bad.... So I watched the pv again juz before I comment here..
And.. I still feel that their dancing is good!! Ne, why is this so???
I love this song's pv not only teh song is great, but also bcoz it really fits well to my wide screen (other pvs are blur...) and it' s SO CLEAR!!!! I can even print screen and made a wallpaper for my 1366*768 screen... >.<
And also at here I discovered Ueda's cuteness!!! I posted this at my LJ before. Actually what I excited about is Ueda was talking with the others while Koki is singing "Love, dreamin',........." that part. Tacchan was smiling cute ne~~ I love his smile~!
Back to top Go down
http://digimon-girl-13.spaces.live.com
Telovi Choo
New Bie
New Bie
Telovi Choo

[PV] ONE DROP Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] ONE DROP   [PV] ONE DROP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:51 am

Their dance do look good, thanks to the camera. I had seen many another group pv where there was dance move involve. They all look slick and sync with their dance move but that was because the camera made you believe so. The only group where i think they could really dance was morning musume. Try any of their dance shot pv and you will know what i mean.

Even if i taught kat-tun couldn't dance, it will not change the fact that i like them.
Back to top Go down
emily
New Bie
New Bie
emily

[PV] ONE DROP Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] ONE DROP   [PV] ONE DROP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:11 am

oic... thnx to cameraman XD
Back to top Go down
http://digimon-girl-13.spaces.live.com
Sponsored content

[PV] ONE DROP Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PV] ONE DROP   [PV] ONE DROP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PV] ONE DROP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KAT-TUNxTanakaKokixAkanishiJin FAN'S COMMUNITY MALAYSIA :: PV/Concert-
Jump to: